Things that weren’t awesome:
- Our office is moving from our beautiful, palatial office to the crowded back building of a corporate business park. The fact that I look out onto a cemetery is quite fitting for how I feel about this
- Crowded stores
- The fact that 350*F converts to like 176.89*C and not just 175*
- Small ovens and uneven baking
- Bed is covered in laundry
- Joel left for a trip and there are creepy noises everywhere and I can’t sleep and I’m sad without him
- Also really miss my pets and my nieces/nephews. Basically miss having tiny monsters.
Things that were awesome:
- First day at work on new allergy regime and I didn’t sneeze or have a blocked nose. Am ecstatic.
- I only have to look at the cemetery for 5 weeks
- I will get a lot of reading done on my new 45 minute train commute
- New kitchen supplies
- Ate rice and cashews with BBQ sauce for dinner. Am redneck. Do not care.
- Baking project tackled
- At least the laundry is clean
- My favorite’s birthday is tomorrow
- Much needed impromptu 90 minute phone date with my mom. Much needed.
That’s 7 to 10. The awesome’s have it.
2 thoughts on “Monday: a recap”
It was a GREAT conversation!!!!
It was a GREAT conversation! !