- All I can think about lately is list making. Grocery lists, clothing lists, goal lists, project lists. I think I like making lists, timelines, and action items more than I like achieving list/goal/project completion. I get all hyped up with preparation, but then I take a nap and forget about it. That being said, I did make a list of summer goals that I’d like to actually do by the time summer gets here… which is in like month!
- Speaking of summer, I’ve actually been looking forward to it. Not that it’s been so cold here that I’m missing warm weather – quite the opposite. It’s only ever gotten on the verge of super cold, never frosty, never icy. And most afternoons I can walk around without a coat. If it snowed and gave me some days off from work, it’d be the perfect winter.
- I want to go to the beach. I don’t care if it’s cold.
- I have a few baking projects milling around in my mind. And fun projects I want to do. Of course, disposable income is always at its lowest when I’m at my most inspired.
- Watching The Wedding Singer. I think it’s the first movie that made me love Steve Buscemi. Of course, I think it was the first movie I saw him in. I was only 14 when it came out, and too young for Fargo and Reservoir Dogs.
- Thanks to the Facebook Memories app, I saw that 5 years ago today I posted
- I think my beloved slipper boots are losing a battle against time. I’m dying inside.
Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!
2 thoughts on “Hodge Podge: Wednesday”
My dad would duck tape those boots and wear them proudly!
duck tape!! inside AND outside!!! I miss Audspodge and blither-blather!!