It hasn’t been too long, but still long enough that I feel the need to apologise for the radio silence – but keep your pants on, as all will be explained.
How was your April – May? Ours was pretty exciting. Heaps has happened and is continuing to happen, all of which really deserves their own posts. And by George I’m going to write about them. (Finally. Promise!) So here’s a quick bullet point catch up of what to expect over the next few entries.
- WINTER – We’ve officially been in winter since June 1. ok so this is not really that exciting, but I’m not waking up sweating anymore and that is just the greatest!
- ANNIVERSARY – 5 years with Joel!
- VISA – granted!
- APARTMENT – pairing down and redecorating!
- HAIR – blonde!
- FOOD – good eats and some really terrible eats!
- WRITING – developments!
- SELF IMPROVEMENT – happening!
- SAD THINGS – because there’s always a black dog lurking around!
Stay tuned, you smart, charming, beautifully patient people.